From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
wcooper1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 6:11 PM
To: digest ST
Subject: [ST] rear rack

bought a rear rack for the ST a couple weeks ago.  went to attach it
today <since is was up to 50F here in central pa & daytona is just over
a week away>. anyway, i removed the 4 bolts holding the grab rail,
replaced the grab rail w/ the rack and re-inserted the 4 bolts.
tightened the bolts and replace the seat.  i then noticed in the bottom
of the box a several page instruction manual and a plastic bag of
brackets/bolts which appeared extraneous to the process.  did i miss
something??  will i be operating an unsafe vehicle with my 5Kg of load
on the rear rack??  plz help !!!

- --
thanks//////coop

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large
number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced...

*   *