RE: Re[2]: [ST] Anyone have a spare speedo laying around?

Great idea, Keith, I'll try it.  What kind of "plastic
repair material" do you suggest?

And to the poster who asked how I did it, I bought
this bike salvage (I'm both relatively poor and a
cheapskate to boot) and that was one of the niggling
problems that it came with.   I've lived the past year
with a bicycle velometer as my speedo, but it doesn't
work at night...

Steve