Re: [ST] Mixing Tire brands

I have to agree completely, here.  I cannot remember a bad experience
mixing brands on a motorcycle.  Maybe a "not good".  The trouble is,
it's a crap shoot as to whether you'll have success mating tires from
different makers.

I had one frightening experience with radials on a beater pick-up.  I
put new Sears tires on the rear and thought it would swap ends in every
curve.  The Sears Manager took one curve and turned around.  I got
different tires for the price difference and not a peep out of him.

David W. Funk wrote:

>For the very best handling and road feel, you can't beat new tires on both
>ends with the same brand. But a mixed set is not bad, just not as good.

- --
John Albright
'02 RS
Chattanooga