[ST] Was Spare Speedo, now forks and fuel guage.

Well, HSS has been so kind as to offer to cut me a new
piece of round plexi to replace the shattered Speedo
glass in my ST, so that problem is in the process of
being fixed now.

But I have a few others that I wanted to get opinions
on.   When I rode it (in the 35 degree weather we have
in Ohio in February), I noticed two more issues.  One,
my right fork seal is now leaking.  I know that there
are improvements available for the suspension in the
Sprints -- should I do that now that I have to replace
the fork seal(s)?  Whose fork stuff is best?  Do I let
the dealership do that?

Two, my gas guage isn't working now.  And it "somehow"
seems to be linked to the kickstand, as wierd as that
sounds.  You see, it started to work before -- and
then I pulled up the kickstand and the gas guage
plummetted to zero and the light came on.  Now, the
gauge is at dead zero and the low gas light is on all
the time, with a full tank of gas.  Any ideas?

Big Dumb Steve
Akron, Ohio, USA