Re: [ST] Wayne National Forest (OH) - Need Advice

> I was born in Martins Ferry, Ohio and went to school in Athens so in my
> younger days those were my training grounds.  As I remember those roads
> didn't clean up till late March at the earliest and usually well into
April.
> Lots of cinders plus mud and water on the roads.
> Rod

Sounds like discretion will be the better part of valor this weekend. Guess
I'll avoid exploring WNF until May. Still plan on heading to New
Martinsville for lunch on Sat and then figuring out some way home. Maybe 20
to 19 to 50 to 219...

Back to cleaning the chain, changing the oil/filter and assorted maintenace
for the weekend!

Garry