Re: [ST] Time for my first rear tyre

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 22:20:23 +0000, Stephen McSpadden
<stephen.mcspadden@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> What part of Scotland are you in?
>>
>> East Kilbride.
>
> Here's the punchline: That's where I work. :-o
>
> (Who said the Internet was big?)
>
> Now if you are the "other" green ST that sometimes frequents the
> industrial
> park that used to be called "The NEL", then you know who I am. Or at
> least
> where I park.

Yup, that's me.  In fact it was your old Sprint that made me look at
Triumph in the first place.  Every day I walked past it I thought "The
Diversion 900 is looking great these days", and then I spotted the Triumph
badge and thought "The Diversion 900 that someone has painted a Triumph
logo onto is looking great these days"

Then I found out that Triumph still existed, and 8 weeks later had the
ST.  And then when I walked up the hill I thought "I've got a shiny '00 ST
and he's got an old Sprint"  Yah boo.  Etc.

That didn't last long...

I should be Sprinting next week.  Got my rear wheel off at the weekend to
get a new valve stem fitted as it had a slow leak at the base.  Hopefully
I'll bump into you at some point.

Tiny, tiny, tiny Internet world.

Andrew