[ST] Tires.. cont...

I have thought about getting a set of the Pirelli's to keep around for my next tire change, even though I only have about 1000 miles on my current Battlax's.

Between the Avons and Diablos, any real comparison? My next set would have been a set of Avon tires (Bridgestones are hell on rain grooves), but the Diablo's are such a hell of a deal, considering them. Of course, I do not want to purchase a set of tires that I would never ride on just because they were a great deal.

I saw a couple posts, just want to assure I need them before buying a set for the garage!

Derek