[ST] Race Tech

In a message dated 2/24/04 10:27:22 PM, owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Another option I've recently discovered is Hyperpro. They sell a "combi"
kit of fork springs, oil and shock spring for Sprints. Rod Brown (on this list
I think) has purchased them, but hasn't had a chance to try them out yet. At
$250 (as I recall), that sounds like a good deal since you're also addressing
the rear shock to some extent for the same money as the Race Tech for the front
alone. >>

Another option is to take off the forks and send them to Race Tech and have
them do the work. I respected  the shop I go to, Rocket Motorcycles in San
Diego, for recommending this, because it is not something they do every day, and
does involve some specialized machine/welding shop techniques that they could
do, but perhaps not as well as Race Tech. Dave Collins