[ST] Motorcycle Entropy

I rode into work this morning. When I went to park the Blue Devil I
turned the key to the lock position and noticed that the key-lock thingy
is loose. Upon further inspection I discovered that one of the two bolts
that come up from underneath is missing and the other is loose. It's a
little too cold and dark for me to look at it now. I'll have to deal
with it on my lunch break. On the '01 ST, does anyone happen to know off
hand what the missing bolt is? Diameter, pitch and length? I would love
to be able to send my assistant over to the local hardware store and
pick one up. I don't want to just hand him the bolt that is still in
there. He's a great guy but he has lost things on me a few times.

- --
Steve Lawler
01 ST "Blue Devil"
Looking for that bolt in NYC