re: [ST] Cornering Philosophy

Garry -

i agree most performance riding guidance seems track oriented.

i have ended up very much where you are: The Pace, and outside to in,
partly because that builds in a tiny margin.

i have started to move my butt, not so much to minimize lean, but more
because sliding a cheek and a shoulder forward makes me more of a
participant and less of a spectator in the process of cornering.

cheers
bp
grew up in Picksburg, cut my eye teeth riding in WV.