[ST] Was Spare Speedo, now forks and fuel guage

Sorry to everyone for all the HTML crap that got into my last message.
Here's what I was trying to say:

Steve Hays wrote:

>Two, my gas guage isn't working now.  And it "somehow" seems to be
linked to the kickstand, as wierd as that  sounds.
>You see, it started to work before -- and then I pulled up the
kickstand and the gas guage
> plummetted to zero and the light came on.  Now, the gauge is at dead
zero and the low gas light is on all
> the time, with a full tank of gas.  Any ideas?

Um, don't suppose the feeds to kickstand and gauge are on the same fuse,
are they?  Seems unlikely, but check all the fuses...but it wouldn't run
at all if the kickstand feed died, would it?

Neil