[ST] stolen, crashed RS part II: the settlement

My insurance company, Dairyland, has been really wonderful through this whole experience. They have answered my calls promptly (despite some phone tag, we ususlly connected within a day, or two, max).  They have spoken respectfuly, knowledgeably, and attentively, always knowing who I was, even when I called without my Claim Number handy.  There cash settlement/buy-back offers differ by about $900.  It will take about $1100 in parts & labor just to get it running with a repaired ignition, and street legal, albeit with a "salvage" title.  If I knew I were keeping the bike, it would be fair and fine with me to do just that: Keep the bike and make it into a streetfighter/rat bike, and still have some left over cash. However, I'd already put a deposit on a Thruxton, as my "next" bike, before all this happened.  MY QUESTION to all you savvy moto-types out there: How much is a running, street legal, salvage-titled but seriously cosmetically damaged 2000 RS worth, if I were to sell it? We have every reason to think the engine is fine - it runs and revs and sounds great, and the frame, forks, rims, look undamaged, although no one has ridden it yet to really check.  How much is it worth as is, as a needing-to-be-re-hot-wired RS with damaged left handlbar, turn signal;, gear shifter, & no tail light?
Thanks for input?  Anybody interested??????
Matt, Portland, OR, where it only seems like it rains everyday.

End of st-digest V2004 #107