Re: [ST] Wild and Wonderful West Virginia

> I'll second that.  It sounds like several of you have a great idea for an
> Eastern Rally.  It will only take someone a couple of hours to put the
> initial proposal together, so, for those of you with the idea, nominate
> someone to get started.  I, for one, would love to come East and ride some
> of your roads this summer.
>
> If you have any questions or need some help getting started, email me at
> dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or call me at 505x980x2130.

I'm willing to help organize a two-day WV ride, but I'm leary of it being a
TSRA event. Personally, I don't need dealer support, catered dinners, or
anyone else's "approval". As I recall, TSRA requires all manner of
paperwork, votes, pre-rides and logistics just to get something approved.
What's the benefit (serious question)?

I thought the point was to have fun riding, not filling out forms. Publish
some suggested roads/routes, a cheap motel and the name of the bar we'll be
throwing a few back in on Saturday night. I don't need prizes, T-shirts,
dinner, etc arranged for me. I just wanna ride some killer roads and hang
out with like-minded Triumph owners (anyone actually, I'm not a brand Nazi).

Sounds a lot like another ride posted here in the last couple days. I'm down
wit dat :-)

Garry