Re: [ST] Wild and Wonderful West Virginia

Guys, I'm kinda sorry I made the suggestion.  Not that I think it was a bad
idea, in fact I think it was one the better one's I've had in long time, but
this thing started as inviting some guys to go for a ride and now it's
turning into a major event.

Let me qualify my orignal suggestion.  I am going to be in xxxxx, WV, on May
xx at 9:00am in the McDonalds parking lot.  If you want to go for a ride
with me or put your own group together starting at that location, come on
down.  Go for a day, go for two. Lot's of roads to ride, no one is in
charge, organize between riders on the spot.  If you don't like it, don't
come.

Rod