Re: [ST] Givi Panier Mounting kit from thunderbike

On 2/28/04 6:54 AM, "Hitman (Melb)" <da_hitman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> thats just it. according to the givi website they do not make a top box and
> pannier system for the ST. just a Top Box. hence needing a different
> mounting kit.
>
> Matt

IMO you just cant beat the looks of the Triumph ST bags. Sure they are
expensive but they are functional and look like they belong on the bike.
The Givi bags just look like a bolt on attachment.  I suppose for short term
use or occasional trips thy will function but I use my bike here in
California as a daily driver and use my panniers all the time and do prefer
the nicer appearance.

- --
Justin
02 Triumph Sprint ST