[ST] RS last hurrah

Hi all:
	I agree that the RS is a great bike, but it never
developed audience or market. The SSSA is "sexy"
looking and it sure sets the bike apart from the
competition.
	The reason I call the "new" '04's a "parts bin
special" is because Triumph are using up dedicated RS
parts that won't be kept in inventory now that the RS
is out of production, such as fairings, body panels,
graphics, and special sub-assemblies. Triumph has used
the SSSA on these last RS' is because they don't want
to make more "standard" RS swingarm units when they can
just bolt on a current production SSSA. When they
significantly reduce or eliminate their inventory of
available RS parts, the model will go away. No matter
how you view the issue, the RS is history.
Be safe and go for a ride!
Howard Stephen Serlick
'00 Blue ST
Philadelphia