[ST] for Ken T - Geriatrics

 >>> Be careful out on those slopes, I hear its dangerous to ski <<<

    Ah, 'tis indeed!  Remember the fabled ski-romance of my friend
Vlad 'Spyder' Sabich and Claudine Longet in Aspen?  I wrote about it
then:

       There was a cute girl named Longet
       who came out to Aspen to play.
       Along came 'ol Spyder, who sat down beside her,...
       She blew the poor bastard away!

    Motorcycles can also be dangerous!  My buddy and I returned from
a weeks' ride back in the '50s and his wife stepped out the side door
and shot at ME with a .22 rifle!  The slug was deflected by the
handlebar and the dust I kicked up doing a 180 in the driveway on my
way out kept her from getting off another round.  Would you believe
my wife sent the crazy hellcat a gift certificate to a shooting
school?  True story!

                                        Happy New Year;

                                          doggydoo   - - - o&\o

End of st-digest V2002 #1436