[ST] 2003 Old Phart Story Awards.............

..............and by a handlebar, the award goes to...................

Don Draper, for his hilarious and harrowing, "bullet off the handlebars"
story.  Yeah, I know it came in late, but the College Football Nat'l Champ
hasn't been crowned yet so I say it counts  :)))

Yet to be decided is the Old Phart, Iron Butt award (55 or over)............

And the OVERALL Iron Butt liSTer.

Any entrants out there?  You are on the honor system as we have no way to
verify your claims  ;}

I've ridden ~475,000 miles..........errrraaahhhhh, not this year of course,
that took a little over 30 years.

happy trails,

STeve duncan
LDonut