[ST] Re: Mirrors

I have the Skyking bar end mirrors that I'm willing to part with.
I put them on my ST for one day only and I was very uncomfortable
using them.  It may just be me, but I thought they were too low and
too far back for me to feel safe using them.  I have the short screws
(which I did *not* order) and have been waiting for John to cut the
long screws (which I *did* order) so that the mirrors go on the
bar ends instead of taking off the bar ends to put on the mirrors.

Kevin Liske

            What part of Noh did you not understand?
                 --Old Japanese saying--