Re: [ST] Mirrors

Hey Rick,

Not sure what you mean by the extensions being "mounting points" for extra
lights.  But I do know that fellow liSTer, Dan Wallender has fabricated
brackets the attach to his mirror mounting points and installed them
underneath the mirrors.  Works pretty good and his motolights provide a
"carpet bomb" stream of light on the deer infested backroads of New Mexico.
Hey, Dan!  Got any pics of your installation for the good folks??

Now if you are speaking of possibly drilling vertical holes in the
extensions for mounting purposes, I suppose that would work as well.  The
delrin spacers are about 1 1/4" thick, very sturdy and should accommodate
the weight of a PIAA for other running light.  Interesting thought,
hmmmmmmm......

happy trails,

STeve duncan
eL Donut