[ST] for STeve - Old Phart Awards

>>> Yet to be decided is the Old Phart, Iron Butt award (55 or over)<<<

   If Iron Butt can be defined by distance slid along on one's
arse,... I would like to declare myself a contestant.  After
consultation and computation with riding companions old & new - over
half a century - I can confidently claim a distance of at least one
mile covered sliding, rolling, flailing and tumbling along the
ground,... often without the vaguest idea of where my motorcycle
went.  This of course includes my countless dirt bike crashes, during
which, by far, the vast majority  of my distance was achieved.  As
trophys, I have a drawer full of bone pins & screws and a collection
of 25-years worth of alimony payments.

   Thank you for your consideration in my quest for the
Rectal-Cranial Inversion Motorcyclist Championship.  =8o)

                              doggydoo   - - - o&\o