RE: [ST] Iron Butt

original messages.................
>From: Ken Thompson <kentmpsonmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>At 09:55 AM 1/7/2004 - donny do good offered:
>>I can confidently claim a distance of at least one
>>mile covered sliding, rolling, flailing and tumbling along the
>>ground,... often without the vaguest idea of where my motorcycle
>>went.
>
>I'm sure we could calculate the list collective on this category and prolly
>cover the distance to the moon.  BTDT
>

>Ken T. from Ca. <-shudders at the recollections

Well I'm sure I can add at least a mile or two me'self...............

Like the time I slid my H-1 under a truck a 40 mph, or low-sided same bike
in front of traffic on the freeway, or put my '79 Sportster in the gravel
for a hunnert yards or so, or maybe the time I wheelied off a freakin cliff
and landed on the road below (Sugar Mtn), and don't even consider the Smiley
Bag Incident or the Buzzard Encounter, of late.

And that doesn't include the myriad 'close encounters' that should have
ended in tragedy, but for whatever reason did not.

I must be livin' right  :)))

happy trails,

STeve duncan
eLDonut