RE: [ST] 12k Service and/or Race-Tech Gold

In general there is a good degree of variety in what people pay for this type of service. Here in the SF Bay Area, I paid close to $800 at my dealer (this was after I did the oil change myself, of course).

I'd recommend the Race Tech upgrade at the same time. You're going to pay for that new fork oil and the time for the mechanic to replace it. Why bother?

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA