Re: [ST] Metal Fuel Fittings

Todd,
I wish I would have read your emails more closely and let that business
about different fuel line sizes you mentioned really sink in.  Should have
never "ass-u-me'ed" that telling the folks I had an '02 Sprint meant they
knew what part I needed.  I put the new 3/8 plastic elbow in and plumbed up
everything then I noticed that the right side line into the FI manifold
wasn't 3/8 but 1/4 as well, same as the line from the elbow to the inline
connector.

I'm sending the "kit" back to Great Bay.  They have offered me a refund from
the first time I notified them.   Still have to wait for the Colder parts to
come in.   They had a three week lead time on Viton stuff (think I sent you
the reason they recommended Viton).  Considering yesterday the high was 11
degrees and today we might hit 20, I guess I can wait.  Anyhow, I'm getting
two sets for the price of one.

Just a comment, putting the 3/8 elbow in versus the 1/4 elbow really did not
impact on the frame to fitting distance much at all.  Now the 3/8 fuel line
did make things a bit cramped and I'm going to go back to 1/4.  Things are
just a bit more flexible to move around, but I'm also going to slide some
rubber around that big Colder inline couple so that it doesn't beat things
up.

Well, out to the garage to put a hugger on the son's bike.
Just remember the days are getting longer again,

Rod