Re: [ST] RE: New Sprint(was dead ST)

> What new engine?  This wish for the new engine has appeared more than once
> in this discussion.
> Better suspension I agree with, but I don't forsee me selling/trading the
> '02 I have right now for just that, especially if they restyle it in a
> manner I don't find attractive.

Yeah, exactly, what Steven said!!!  Is there any sport tourer that I would
give my 02 ST up for?   Not really.  Is there another bike I'd buy if I had
the cash and was bikeless?   Maybe, but not likely.   Maybe I'd go for an
STs like the ST4s if the ST had USD forks, Ohlin shock, carbon fiber wheels,
killer brakes, etc, etc.  If was styled like a Futura,  I don't care how it
performed, they could keep it.  Then again, if it had all those things, what
would I dream about over winter???
Rod