From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Just
Daetrin
Sent: Tuesday, 13 January 2004 12:33
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Riding Two Up on the ST

Two wonderful things happened to me over the holidays.  First, my girlfriend
and I decided to take the plunge and get married (yup, we eloped).  Second,
I took her for her first motorcycle ride on the ST and she loves it. :)

So until/unless she decides to get a bike of her own (which at this point in
time she doens't seem inclined to do), I'll be doing more 2-up riding than I
have in the past (read: almost none).

While I believe I have a grasp of the basics and gave her a good safety
briefing before heading off, if anyone has any advice on 2-up riding, and
2-up on the Sprint in particular, I'd welcome any comments, suggestions, or
opinions.

Thanks,

Paul