From: Masiak, Richard [mailto:Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 8:47 AM
To: 'ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ST] Riding Two Up on the ST

I don't do much two-up riding anymore.  But when I did, I was instructed
that my passenger always remain perpendicular to the motorcycle and let the
driver perform all the control because turning is done with the handle bars
anyway.
This always worked the best for me.

Odds are you're not going to hang off the side and drag a knee with a
passenger anyway :)

*