RE: [ST] Triumph Raptor jacket

Eric

I just got a Raptor for Christmas.  Isn't warm enough to see how well it
cools yet, but it is size 44 and fits snugly over a t-shirt and plaid type
button down long sleeve shirt.  I normally wear a size large Kilamanjaro
jacket

Ruth's Medium JR Phoenix jacket fits a bit snug on me, but it fits,
suggesting that the Triumph sizes are running a bit small.

Dan Wallander
Albuquerque, NM

Rocket
> Phoenix jacket.  I have seen a couple people with the Raptor and like how
> much less bulky the shoulder and elbow protectors are.  Thinking of
getting
> it in black.
>
> Just curious on sizing of this.  I wear an XXL in the Phoenix and it fits
> well with a t-shirt or a sweatshirt on.  Any idea what size to look for in
> the Raptor?  And usually wear a US size 48 or 50 in jackets.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Eric Mann
> RAT Member #117196
> eric91z@xxxxxxxxx