Re: [ST] Customer Input

Yamaha's response re: no sport touring market and something to the
effect that the US riders wouldn't appreciate a good sport tourer were
comments I heard in 2000/2001 and that is how I ended up on an 2001 ST
in Feb of 02.

I have since ridden the FJR and all I can say is thanks to Yamaha for
dragging your feet -- otherwise I would have bought one.
Too big-too heavy and still has that 4 cyl tingle/buzz....

I'll keep my ST - Thank You.  ...

Dave Bardell
MillerSTown, PA