RE: [ST] new lister with license in jeopardy

First off, welcome to the list Jeff.  Great group here, even if a bit anal
retentive at times :)))

You have quite a dilemma on your hands and I don't have a good answer,
except get a good radar detector, and ride on the empty backroads as much as
possible.

I would say the same applies to you James, but I'm afraid there is no hope
for you :))  as I'm sure you have tried this strategy.  One thing tho James,
most all cruisers will also exceed the speed limit by almost double, and now
that the speed addiction is there, do you really think you will slow down
one whit?  I have my doubts, especially when some squid passes you and you
notice his distinct lack of cornering ability.  The hook will be set and you
will just have to show him the right line thru the next set of twisties.
Oh, I know, you say, nooooooo, not me, wouldn't do that.  Hmmmmmm  8-)

happy trails,

STeve duncan
eLDonut
dallas, tejas

the voices inside my head are telling me not to listen to their advice.
what do I do now?