[ST] Insurance Quotes (Sprint vs Daytona)

> So, I guess the Daytona is considered some kind of hyper-sport bike, likely to
> be crashed by its squidly owner as the collision portion of the $1572 was over $1000.

Hey! I resemble that remark!

I got hit with a big increase this last renewal as well, but I just figured that it was
because of a speeding ticket I got (I didn't claim either my street crash or my track
crash (both low velocity low sides) last year).
Maybe if I point out that the Daytona is classified with 600cc 4s by both CCS and WERA
Progressive will change their mind on the reclassification?

- -danch
(former ST owner, current Daytona crasher...)