Re: [ST] new lister with license in jeopardy

- --=====================_7947000==.ALT

At 06:29 PM 1/20/2004,  Jeffrey wrote:
>Hello all.
>
>SNIP
>
>Jeffrey W. Wagnon
>Gadsden, Alabama
>2003 ST (green)

Hi Jeffrey. I live only about 25 minutes away, in Snead. We will have to
ride some. I currently ride a 2000 Blue ST that I just got to replace a
2000 Red ST which I totaled in December with 25K on it.

As far as the speeding problem goes one thing we do have going for us here
in Alabama is our state has the lowest number of state police per capita. A
statistic I find comforting;-)
Though one did get me last week: 65/45 but I was in my car (which is
actually faster than my ST, top end anyway)

Sprocket: Yeah drop the front one tooth. Many (most I believe) on this list
have done that and are happy with it. Some go down two which is too much
for my tastes. We all think that mod offers the most bang for the buck
performance increase available. Course it doesn't actually make it any
faster it just feels that way -- it pulls harder at a lower rmp which is a
good thing as Martha Stewart says.

Perhaps you know of good roads I'm not familiar with?  I can show you some
roads that will get those peg feelers looking like they're supposed to:
EATEN UP!

Do you have other bikes? Dirt bike? Thank goodness you got rid of that
curizer. Now your mind will start working faster and your body will be more
agile. It'll adapt to match your main scoot. This is why many cruiser
riders are fat, slow and stoopid. And move slowly off their bikes.

John Petrey

- --=====================_7947000==.ALT

At 06:29 PM 1/20/2004,&nbsp; Jeffrey wrote:<br>
<dl>
<dd>Hello all.<br>

<dd>&nbsp;<br>

<dd>SNIP<br>

<dd>&nbsp;<br>

<dd>Jeffrey W. Wagnon<br>

<dd>Gadsden, Alabama<br>

<dd>2003 ST (green)<br>
Hi Jeffrey. I live only about 25 minutes away, in Snead. We will have to
ride some. I currently ride a 2000 Blue ST that I just got to replace a
2000 Red ST which I totaled in December with 25K on it. <br><br>
As far as the speeding problem goes one thing we do have going for us
here in Alabama is our state has the lowest number of state police per
capita. A statistic I find comforting;-)<br>
Though one did get me last week: 65/45 but I was in my car (which is
actually faster than my ST, top end anyway)<br><br>
Sprocket: Yeah drop the front one tooth. Many (most I believe) on this
list have done that and are happy with it. Some go down two which is too
much for my tastes. We all think that mod offers the most bang for the
buck performance increase available. Course it doesn't actually make it
any faster it just feels that way -- it pulls harder at a lower rmp which
is a good thing as Martha Stewart says.<br><br>
Perhaps you know of good roads I'm not familiar with?&nbsp; I can show
you some roads that will get those peg feelers looking like they're
supposed to: EATEN UP!<br><br>
Do you have other bikes? Dirt bike? Thank goodness you got rid of that
curizer. Now your mind will start working faster and your body will be
more agile. It'll adapt to match your main scoot. This is why many
cruiser riders are fat, slow and stoopid. And move slowly off their
bikes.<br><br>
John Petrey<br><br>
<dl>
<dd>&nbsp;<br>