From: peter.chittum@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:peter.chittum@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 1:03 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] new lister with license in jeopardy

<SNIP>

Not to disappoint (or perhaps relieve), but a 90 mph speedo reading is
probably closer to 81-82 mph. Many owners have fitted their bikes with a
bike computer or GPS only to find that the speedo greatly over-reports the
speed of the bike (ostensibly to impress owners at how fast they can go,
while simultaneously tricking them into being safer than they think they
are).
<SNIP>

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST