[ST] I've Taken the Plunge, VFR ReVolt Rally June 13th Here I Come! Any Takers?

I've decided to go to the VFR ReVolt Rally in
NC, 20 minutes from Deal's Gap and the Cherahola:

http://www.wdgah.org/events/eventDetail.asp?eventID=23

All types of bikes are welcome.  The Rally runs from
June 13th-16th and after that I plan on traveling with
a small groups of SPORT-touring fellows up through NC,
TN, WV, and ending in Marietta, OH myself then turning
for home.  The rest of the group heading to Columbus
and back West.

So I will leave either Friday the 11th or Saturday the
12th from Stamford, CT and return home the 20th.
Anyone wanting to join me is more from the NorthEast
is more than welcome for a SPORT-touring pace and some
hard miles at times.

As for accommodations, people are staying at a
Microtel at reduced rates and MOSTLY people are
staying at www.ironhorsenc.com, a motorcycle camping
resort with bunkhouses, restaurant, camping sites,
cabins etc. etc.  Brand new actually as of last year.

The VFR group has reserved the ENTIRE RESORT for those
three days.  In addition to infinite camping sites
(they can even provide camping supplies even) they
have these rooms left as of this morning:

- -2 twin beds in the bunkhouse
(bunkhouse is a 8x30 room w/ tons of beds and bathing
facilities.)

- -1 cabin left.  3 of 4 rooms left.  2 rooms with a
queen bed and 1 room with 2 twin beds in it.  They can
even supply rollaway beds for $15/night.

If anyone is interested in joining me on the trip down
please let me know.  Rooms are going quickly and soon
they'll open then up for the general biking public.

Thanks!

Bryce

End of st-digest V2004 #44