From: Zoltan Pavlakovich [mailto:zpavlakovich@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 9:14 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Shifting problems

Ever since I got my new ST two months ago, I'm having shifting problems. I'm
not talking about the heavy clunk, but it's a pain getting it to shift from
2nd into 3rd rapidly. Sometime I have to double clutch, I just hate to force
it in that much, specially the first 10 minutes in the morning. Please tell
me it will get better! The bike had the break-in oil changed and has about
900 miles on the odo.

Zoltan

01 red ST

*