RE: [ST] AAARRRGGGHHH !!!!!!

Excellent attitude, Steve! Unless there is snow or ice on the road, why not
ride?

It's interesting to me that on our most recent dry but still cold day (low
40's), several Hondas and one Suzuki appeared on my morning commute. But
man, the littlest drop of rain falls on the warm days (50+ degrees) and it's
just me and the beemers. :-p  What's up with that?

(And yes Tony, I know you're out there in the cold, dark, wet Northwest
mornings with me, but but I take that as a given)