Re: [ST] AAARRRGGGHHH !!!!!!

No PLEASE, not the WD-40 thread!  If you do that Denis, I will be forced to
break out the Glock in the tankbag thread, or, even worse the
helium/nitrogen/argon gas in the tires thread.

happy trails,

STeve duncan
eLDonut
dallas, tejas

where it's cold as hell, but still ridin weather, if you have electrics
anyway  :))