RE: [ST] Shifting problems

I had the same problem on my 01 ST, right up until 1300 miles - at which
time the clunk and difficulty almost completely went away.   Also, I found
that preloading the shift lever and using a lighter pull on the clutch makes
shifting the ST much smoother in general.  Most of the listers here have had
similar experiences.

John in NJ
01 BRG ST