Re: [ST] AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH

In a previous email, STeve Duncan stated:
>        I am sure that Erik Miner, and Kohlscheen, Blake, Rude Dog, Martin,
>        Lawler, Danziger, and the Capt. will fall by the wayside
> eventually.........

Ahhhh. You know you've made it when others speak of your eventual
downfall. *sniff* It brings a tear to my eye. *sniff* And I'm only #26
in the registry.

Thanks STeve *sniff*

OT (It helps to know that I am in the film and television industry):
Several years ago I worked with someone who told me, "You'll know that
you've made it in this business when you find disparaging remarks
written about you on the bathroom wall." Well, one day I came walking
out of the bathroom, grinning ear to ear, thumbs up, saying "Yes! Yes!
I've made it!" like a toilet training toddler. After a few odd stares I
had to explain myself.

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"There ought to be one day-- just one-- when there is open season on
senators."
            -- Will Rogers