RE: [ST] Re: TriumphSTDigest Cee Bailey's Windshields for Sprint ST

I am looking at this windsheild also, I have the ZG Double Bubble now and it
is ok for around town. I added a Laminar to the stock shield (will not fit
the double bubble) and it makes quite a bit of difference, although the wind
at at my helmet level now so it definitely increased noise. I am able to
read road signs and the speedo now, hardly any buffeting.

Sorry if I missed the original posts, but does anyone on the list currently
ride with the Cee Bailey screen? I would like to try out the middle (16.5")
screen, looks about right for most riding.

Tom, I have the bike out and ready for a ride today. It was a little cool
this morning, in the high 40s, now the weather channel says 61 degrees.
Sunny too.. I deal with the California traffic to enjoy the California
weather.

Derek