From: Ken Mitchell
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 1:36 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] Dunlop sport touring tire comments

I put a set of Michelin Pilot Road on my RS a week ago, after 3 sets of
BT-020 Bridgestones and 5 rear Metzler Sportec M-1, 2 fronts. It's early to
esitmate mileage, but these are reported to be a 7-10K tire. I needed more
mileage than the sticky M-1's, as I'm starting to ride to work, a 54 mile
commute that's mostly on the highway (Mas Turnpike is a toll road, so I
can't say "freeway".)
<snip>

Ken M.
'00 RS (w/45,000 miles now)