From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nathan
Maher
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 11:23 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] Pilot Road's (was Dunlop)

Wow, now that's weird.  When I first got the Sportecs mounted on my RS I
swore up and down that the front was mounted backwards or something as it
felt like the bars were fighting me when I wanted to turn into a corner.
They felt very stable once leaned over but seemed extremely slow to turn in.
This was coming off 020's, which I felt turned in very predictably but
lacked a little stability while leaned.  It's taken me a full 2k to get used
to the Sportecs and now they're spent and on their way out (I got them used,
long story...).

BTW the local dude wants $50 to mount a front and $60 for the rear (wheels
on bike), HOLY COW! Anyone got any bright ideas how to support the front end
while the wheel is off?  They do wheels off the bike for $30 each.

Let the quagmire continue...

Nate
00SprintRS