[ST] Almost Gone, Cancer Ride

Hey All,

The support fom this group has been great.  I stand a little over $5000 now
and this list probably accounts for half or better.  But this has been from
a relatively small number of listers who I greatly appreciate.  I'd like to
ask the listers who have not donated yet to consider donating just $10 or
$20, about the cost of a tank or two of gas.  50 people making a $20
donation would be $1500 with Dave Pullen's offer of a 50% match.  The Toledo
dealer made a $250 donation and challenged all the other dealers to match.
I sent this to about 100 of the dealers and have yet to see any meet the
challenge.  So I think it would be damn impressive to be able to tell
everyone that the world's Sprint ST riders were the ones to act as a group
and support the fight against cancer.

Here's the donation information again.

I have a website within their Relay for Life site so donations can be made
online at www.acsevents.org/relay/in/allencounty.  A donation can be made by
selecting Sponsor a Participant and enter my name, Doug Bailey, this will
take you to my page.  If a check is the preferred method it can be made out
to American Cancer Society and mailed to American Cancer Society, 111 E.
Ludwig Road, Suite 105, Fort Wayne, IN  46825, Attn: Carmen Parker.  On the
check note that it is for Doug?s Motorcycle Ride.

Thanks

STeve wrote:

OK Hound Dawg, you gotta be close to buttoning up your kit about now  :))
48hrs and counting

How is the bike?  Got all those last minute bugs worked out??  How's the
mental thing?  Got your head right with ball? (to quote a local baseball
phrase)

God Bless ya man.  My prayers are with ya.  I will send my guardian angels
your way, they have served me well, but are somewhat mischievous.  I want
them back tho'  :))

Good riding, my friend.  Good cause.

steve duncan
dallas, TEXAS

Thanks STeve.  Toledo looked at the gameboy and showed nothing, of course
the tank on the way up was back to normal after two tanks of low mpg.  Two
more tanks since and everythings still ok.  They did adjust the CO and the
idle is better.  The BMW shop put on a new tire and chain this week.  Got a
humming tone now, suspect it is the new chain on the old front sprocket.
Didn't need changing but probably next time.

Got the head on straight and a list of topics to talk to myself about to
keep me entertained for about 5 days, then the goofy laughing will probably
set in.

Finish packing and off to bed for a 3-4 am start.

Doug