RE: [ST] STer down

>Please keep Jeff in your prayers and please watch out for gravel in curves!
>
>Thanks so much,
>Janice Wagnon

Janice, please give my best wishes to Jeff.  As a professional crasher, I
feel his pain, ribs hurt, collarbones also.  Be thankful that his guardian
angels were on duty, it could have been a lot worse.  Just ask Bob Nixon.

My prayers for Jeff's speedy recovery.  This was probably more traumatic for
you than him.  Here's hoping you "BOTH"  get back in the saddle post haste.

cheers,

steve duncan
texas