Re: [ST] Re: White milk crates / luggage racks

In a previous email, Denis Liakos stated:
>   You shouldn't be me, it was a minor syntax error.

I know what you mean. It ain't easy being me, either.

> Besides, you can't be me, you're still a Red Sox fan......only 3 1/2 games
> ahead of Tampa Bay.....

I would rather have my head cut off than become a Yankee fan. Those
buggers are about as numerous as cockroaches. And a large number of them
compare to cockroaches in other ways. ;-)

> Is NJ on Earth?

After much consultation with a Vermin GPS (Gadgety Piece of Shite),
Micro$oft Streaks and Tips, and MapQuesy I have come to the conclusion
that New Jersey is indeed on Earth, albeit not in a parallel universe
but in one that is slightly askew.

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all
who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed
at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at
Bozo the Clown."
            -- Carl Sagan