Re: [ST] RE: st-digest V2004 #356

In a previous email, Denis Liakos stated:
> World Champion New York (greatest city on Earth) F*&%ing Yankees

It is a great city but not necessarily my favorite. Every city has
something that makes it better than others. Unfortunately there are way
too many Yankee fans out there. Some of them felt that 9/11 was a
personal attack on the Yankees. These people are oblivious to the fact
that it was the US that was attacked, not a bunch of overpaid pinstripes
in the Bronx. Some fans are just a bunch of smug, pretentious, arrogant
snobs that when the Yankees are losing they find another team. Then
there are the Yankee fans that I admire, the ones that love the game
just for that. It's a game. They just happen to like the Yankees.

> ....and since when is A Rod's, or Jeter's sexual
> proclivities of such great interest to you, hmmm??

I guess he was just commenting that they are good hitter because they
are no strangers to taking the bat!

*coat/hat/door*

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Slightly Askew Universe

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
            -- Doctor Who