Re: [ST] All Motorcycle Channel

John Petrey, Jr. wrote:

>> f so, let me know who, what where, etc. so I can lobby my cable
>> company to carry it.
>> SPEED SUX!
>
> A truer statement has never been posted here.

They are sorta trying, but it is hard to watch a program, likes
yesterdays 2wheelTuesday, when they talk about water cooled/overhead cam
engines as being modern marvels that just aren't really practical yet it
cruisers (okay, I am sorta paraphrasing), but just because S&S or Harley
can't figure it out does mean that we don't want those technologies.

>> I can't believe this big race weekend coming up at Laguna Seca and
>> they are hardly showing it.  Just 2 races (Formula Xtreme & FIM Race
>> 1) live and FIM Race 2 taped.  THAT's IT!  Everything is cages and
>> NASCRAP.

hit

http://www.autoextremist.com/page2.shtml#Rant
http://www.autoextremist.com/mill.shtml

Mr Peter M. DeLorenzo has some interesting points about nascrap.

Will Nascar die??? All I know, is, just imagine what we could get at the
local dealer if they went back to the old rulz.

Just imagine what the '05 Vette, '06 Mustang Cobra and of course the new
Hemi Dodges, hmmmmmm. Can you even get a magnum with a clutch pedal???
Oh, can't forget the "GTO".

cheers,
Tom (the complete motoslut)