RE: [ST] Introduction and newbie questions

>Q2: How much have others been paying for their 24k service?

      Around 600 bucks for the full monty

>Q4: What mail order/internet shop do people recommend for Triumph parts,
>and is there one with a discount for being on the mailing list?

      Jack Lilly, the list sponser, and check out RotLE,
http://www.lostempire.com/
      Andy Kay runs the place, but don't hold that agianst the entire group
:)))

>Q5: What frame sliders are recommended?

      Definitely the Skyking units (DAMHIKT), discount thru RotLE.

>That really ought to be enough questions for my very first message!
>
>Paul

      Welcome Aboard !!!!

Steve Duncan
Dallas