Re: [ST] Michelin Pilot Roads & end of life

One thing I really like about Avon's AV45/46 is that they feel the same from
new to fully worn out.  I was going to try the Pilot Roads next time but
from what David is reporting, I'll stick with the Avons.
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST

> I have used the Michelin Pilot Road tires. I think they are a good tire,
but not especially great. I think there are several other tires that are
about the same. But one thing I did notice is that at the end of there life
(I run until the wear bars are very nearly gone) that did not feel good. The
feedback they were giving me when well worn was not good. I did not enjoy
them for there last 500 miles or so.