[ST] clutch arm in side cover

My ST has started weeping oil out of the right hand engine cover where
the clutch actuating arm goes in. I have decided that I do not want to
live with this. I picked up a new seal from Triumph. Then I noticed that
there is a bit of play in the arm where it goes through the cover. I
believe that this play may have helped kill the seal so I picked up new
needle bearings from Triumph. The fiche says I need two so I assume
there are two stacked on top of each other.

Anyway I have had little experience with pushing out bearings. The
bearing is small and the wall thin. I cannot imagine there being enough
of an edge left to push the bearings out from the inside of the cover.

Does anyone have any input/experience regarding this?
Rupert